I AM the Answer
- Who is going to stand with me when my life falls apart? I AM
- Who is going to make sure that one day good will prevail over evil? I AM
- Who is going to help me when I need it? I AM
- Who is smart enough to figure everything out in my life? I AM
- Who is going to give me the assurance that everything always works out in the end? I AM
- Who is going to be with me now that I am all alone? I AM
- Who is going to help me out of my pits of despair? I AM
- Who is going to make sense of this world and give my life real meaning? I AM
- No one is on my side. I AM
- No one is listening. I AM
- This world is falling apart at the seams. What is going to last? I AM
I AM. I always have been, I always will be, and this is my name forever.
“Jesus said to them, ‘Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM’” (John 8.58).
“Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me’” (John 14.6).