Ten Ways To Find Time To Read The Bible
- Wake up ten minutes earlier each morning and read.
- Keep a Bible close to your bed and read each night before you go to sleep.
- Talk less and you will have a few more minutes to read.
- Keep a copy of the Bible on hand in the kitchen or at the telephone to read while you “hold.”
- Turn the TV off and read to your children.
- Carry a copy of the Bible, at least the New Testament, in your pocket or purse to read while waiting for doctors, or un-punctual people, etc.
- Never go on a trip without your Bible in your suitcase.
- Keep a copy of the Bible in the glove compartment of your car.
- Remember, a Bible in your hand is worth two on the coffee table.
- Read several verses before each meal when all the family is together.